- Customer acknowledges placement of special order and/or receipt of goods and/or services in the amount of the total shown hereon.
- I understand that all sales are final and are neither returnable nor exchangeable. No Exceptions.
- I agree with the designer, style, color and size for each item ordered. I understand that custom measurements and/or custom length may not be exact. I understand that dye lots may vary from swatches.
- I further understand that payments are forfeited in case the event is cancelled, without exception.
- I understand that when purchasing a floor sample item, it is sold in ‘as is’ condition. The cost of any fixing and cleaning will be my responsibility.
- I understand that alterations to the merchandise may be necessary and that alterations will incur a separate charge. I further understand that I will not hold this store liable for any alteration inaccuracies or errors.
- I understand that should the event be cancelled, I am responsible for providing timely notice to the formal wear store. I will be responsible for full payment of all merchandise ordered and bought out of stock.
- If the dress is not picked up after 30 days there is a $40 per month storage fee. If the dress is not picked up after 60 days and a storage fee or balance has not been paid, then the gown is forfeited to Suite Bridal.
Customer, by signing, assumes responsibility for returning tuxedos/suit and all rental accessories in good condition by the specific return date and time. Late return charges will apply and be due upon return of the merchandise. Furthermore, customer is responsible for up to 50% cancelation charge if the tuxedo/suit is cancelled after it has shipped. No credit will be issued during April and May. Customer further agrees to pay for any resulting damages or lost merchandise while in customer’s possession.
We cannot be held responsible for measurements not performed in our store. We will do everything possible to make any necessary corrections. However Special freight charges may apply.
Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee
A non-refundable Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) Fee will be added to all orders with a coat and orders that consist of three or more tuxedo/suit components (e.g. pant, shirt, tie). The ADW relieves the store and the end consumer from additional charges resulting from accidental damages while the garment is in the store’s and/or end consumer’s possession. The ADW fee does not cover malicious damages, lost or stolen garments, or any late return charges.